Are you a person hands-on problem solver? Do you believe in Sprent and sell our product to both couriers and customers? As a Sprent Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for building the Sprent community for customers, creating partnerships, campaigns and all-round marketing and communications activity. You should be able to identify and execute on opportunities to get Sprent better known and to spread the word about Sprent to potential customers at events, within the online and mobile community. It’s a demanding role: if you think you’ve got what it takes, let us know.
• Manage email and social media communications about Sprent
• Plan and run social events to build a tight-knit community
• Facilitate in-market promotions and street-team activities
• Identify specific challenges for the customer, courier growth and propose solutions
• Improve customer acquisition, retention, and get to know user behaviour, along with other metrics
• Collaborate with the other markets to structure forthcoming marketing activates
• Strong interpersonal skills: both fluent verbal and written in Arabic and English
• Great presentation skills
• Practical problem solver: thinks through all steps of the problem
• Excited about Sprent’s vision
• Prior experience as a Sprent customer is a plus
• Background in-person community management a major plus
• Comfortable working in a high-intensity startup environment with variable hours (including some weekends)
Sprent App does inner city delivery. Users who don't have time to go and buy or send stuff can use Sprent by connecting them with independent couriers that we call them “Sprenter”, users can acquire products from any restaurant, market place or store in their city, as well as sending urgent packages.
In other words, Sprenter is like Siri but for real 🙂 Once the order is made, the user can follow the Sprenter in real time and view the status of the order by his GPS signal.