Sprent employment opportunities for those who have experienced and are pursuing getting casted. Join Sprent and be component of a healthy nation energy to contribute to society reliably. Everyone in the Sprent be valued as outlined by the achievements and also potential if you are a one that meets the desired requirements, we look forward to pleasant you to join with Sprent.
Marketing is one of the key departments at Sprent: you will be directly working on educating, creating and demonstrating the value that Sprent has for the user. We are looking for a candidate highly motivated, problem solver, with strong interpersonal abilities and with strong attention to detail, who can find creative solutions to complex problems.
• Provide support to the local Marketing & Content Manager to deliver on the agreed business objectives
• Adapt to local language all Sprent communication assets (online and offline ads, newsletters, push notifications)
• Brief and coordinate all PR and local Buzz activities
• Lead and manage local content
• Create the necessary reports to monitor key growth and content metrics
• Currently studying or having recently finished a degree in top-tier Business Administration or Economics University
• Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
• Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
• Comfortable working in high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
• Strong skills in Office, especially in Excel
Sprent App does inner city delivery. Users who don't have time to go and buy or send stuff can use Sprent by connecting them with independent couriers that we call them “Sprenter”, users can acquire products from any restaurant, market place or store in their city, as well as sending urgent packages.
In other words, Sprenter is like Siri but for real 🙂 Once the order is made, the user can follow the Sprenter in real time and view the status of the order by his GPS signal.