Sheraa is looking for a friendly face to guide aspiring entrepreneurs through our incubator program that is designed to convert ideas to fully-fledged businesses. The candidate will serve as the first point of contact for the programs participants & will handle all communications pertaining to it. This includes maintaining a database of all applicants, program scheduling and coordination, project reporting, impact evaluations, identification and formulation of best practices, mentoring & guiding participants through the program, and securing facilitators. The candidate will also facilitate some sessions/workshops during the course of the program.
- MBA and/or similar qualification (background in finance is a must)
- At least 2 – 4 years of total experience
- Preferably experience with web-based technologies and program facilitation
- Ideally experience in a small business environment – understands the issues & challenges facing such companies and what makes a business succeed
- Strong communication & presentation skills, with ability to deliver in workshop format
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, with the drive to support the success of others
- Entrepreneurial mindset, always looking for new opportunities at the same time being highly focused, organized, driven, and results-oriented
- A positive collaborative approach, honesty, personal integrity, and ability to work well within a team
- Self-motivated who thrives on high levels of personal responsibility and is able to execute and deliver quality work
- Able to navigate a dynamic internal & external environment
About Sharjah Entrepreneurship Center- Sheraa
Sharjah Entrepreneurship Center "Sheraa" is where Sharjah’s entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized businesses come to innovate and grow.