Lamsa is the number one mobile app for kids in the Arab world. Join a growing marketing team in an exciting and creative environment that is fun, flexible and empowering. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that will take ownership and drive the growth of the mobile app user acquisition & retention. Focusing on mobile growth, you will leverage marketing growth tactics to increase in-app downloads and Web subscriptions by executing integrated campaigns across various channels (e.g. social, search, video, mobile) and drive user retention, engagement, and monetization.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the successful candidate will instill a growth mindset in the team and must have a good technical and analytical foundation with a hunger for growth.
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations, budgets, and optimizations along with our digital agency partners across all channels (Facebook, Google, ad networks, affiliate, exchanges and direct partners).
- Analyze data to monitor health of the subscriber base (e.g. renewal rates and volumes, key demographic & trends, etc.) and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop insights and lead ideation, evaluation and implementation of a queue of A/B tests and other optimizations across acquisition channels, product elements, and communications touch points that drive improvements in downloads, user activation, engagement, retention and conversion metrics.
- Be on top of all App Store Optimization efforts across Apple and Google App Stores to ensure top ranking across all relevant categories and keywords.
- Work closely with the analytics and insights team to track campaign performance and identify new opportunities for growth.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-moving environment managing multiple campaigns with different objectives across multiple countries and languages.
- Provide industry expertise and recommendations regarding all things related to the mobile growth industry.
- Proven track record in customer acquisition and retention ideally on eCommerce or mobile platforms.
You have at least 3-5 years of experience managing growth for a consumer product.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Very familiar with advertising management tools including Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdWords and Twitter Ad Manager.
- Immersive analytical mind that is comfortable with all the tracking and attribution tools such as Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Leanplum, adjust and Affiliate Marketing.
Ability to develop variant creative design and copy independently using PhotoShop is an asset.
- You love to learn new things; you are always seeking new information and ways to improve the campaign and app performance.
- Arabic speaking with strong English language skills.