– Deliver license revenue to IBM through the successful positioning of IBM System Z solutions designed to drive client project and platform growth.
– Lead our Z Software Strategy in a defined territory that is designed to deliver sustainable year over year revenue growth.
-This role is responsible for and rewarded for delivering license revenue to IBM.
– The zSCL is considered a leader responsible for leading the strategy for their client Z platform growth through partnering with Brand Sales and Technical Sales Specialists targeting client projects and aligning to IBM Solutions.
– 3+ years of professional selling with a track record of exceeding targets.
– Experience with MS Excel is strongly preferred, no professional certifications required.
– Familiarity with complex software licensing concepts is preferred.
– Familiarity with System Z hardware and software is preferred but not required.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. For more information, visit www.ibm.com.