Our connected turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we have grown aggressively across 9 markets, surpassing 1,000 locations and 200+ team members, and we aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people, trusting them to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and partners. We build our culture around people that:
– Seek excellence in everything they do
– Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
– Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
– Are team players and have a strong work ethic
– Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
For our UAE operations based in Dubai, we are looking to recruit a Business Development Associate to help us find apartments according to Blueground specifications and standards. He/she will focus on visiting selected areas in the city to identify the right housing for on-boarding in order to grow further our business in the local market.
If you are a recent university graduate or a young professional who possesses a great interest in the hospitality and real estate sector, with strong research and strategic analysis skills looking for a fast-growing career within an international startup company, then this role may be for you!
What you will focus on:
- Research and sourcing of qualified properties via market investigation (real estate agencies, property adds, etc)
- Presentation of Blueground value proposition, the essence of our business and the benefits our product and services offer to landlords, real estate brokers and partners
- Communication with landlords and real estate partners, pricing negotiation and contract administration according to company procedures
- Pipeline overall business growth through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, networking and local market sector knowledge to increase supply of properties
What we are looking for:
- Degree from a top-tier university
- Previous experience in a related position or field is welcome but not a must
- Strong communication skills and with an eye-to-detail approach
- Quick thinker and deal maker
- Passion for aesthetic housing and with home inspection ability
- Work permit
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to grow alongside Blueground’ s expansion locally and abroad
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
We are on a mission to build a network of conveniently located, fully furnished, beautifully designed apartments in every big city around the globe.
With our connected, turnkey living solution we make it easy for travelers to move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.