We are looking for a Business Development Manager/Vendor Manager based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This is an opportunity to become an essential team member of an exciting and dynamic start-up! The BD Manager will be liaising with Saudi Arabia’s favourite catering brands. As a member of the sales team, this will require carrying out the entire sales cycle beginning with pitching, onboarding, all the way through to analysis of sales growth. This will also include cultivating existing relationships with brands. This role will allow for you to not only grow Bilbayt.com’s Saudi Arabia platform but to continue to innovate the entire catering ordering process. The ideal candidate loves talking to people, likes to be out and about attending markets and special events, and is not afraid to pick up the phone and cold call people many times a day every day!
More specifically, the BD Manager will:
• Establish relationships with Saudi partners (vendors) by carefully selecting, recruiting, onboarding and training
• Manage vendors on a day to day basis and support customer queries
• Manage accounts by regularly consulting with vendors/partners to scale growth
• Crafting and redesigning processes and procedures to improve efficiency and increase orders
• Work with the marketing team to target partners to collaborate with to add value and drive growth
• Motivated self-starter
• Arabic and English fluency is essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to be tenacious
• Knowledge of the F&B industry or previous sales experience is a plus!
Bilbayt.com is the first and only multi ordering platform for catering services in the region with offices in Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates and soon Saudi Arabia. We make it easy to find and order catering services including live cooking stations, specialty dishes, buffets, cheeseboards, sandwich assortments and more. We provide an easy way to link customers to the catering side of the food brands they love.