This is an exciting Riyadh-based opportunity for an individual passionate about making a direct impact on entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia. The main responsibility of this role is to assist innovative companies exploring expansion to Saudi Arabia through their decision-making process by answering all of their questions, proactively following up, and then assisting them with actually setting up their local business licenses. Once agreements are finalized, you’ll be responsible for leading licensing efforts at different government agencies to finalize the full legal setup of the new entities in Saudi Arabia.
- Support international entrepreneurs and companies to get licensed in Saudi Arabia by facilitating the setup process with various government entities (e.g., SAGIA, Ministry of Commerce, and Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Labor, General Authority of Social Insurance, General Authority of Zakat and Tax, etc.). This involves visiting the entities with the client and following up to ensure they are fully licensed in a timely manner.
- Manage the pipeline of companies that have expressed interest in setting up by answering their questions, following up proactively, and finalizing agreements with them
- Serve as a single point of contact for client needs & issues that arise throughout the setup process.
- You’re proactive and quick. You know how to take ownership, delegate responsibilities, and close the loop to get things done
- You communicate clearly in a structured manner when writing and speaking
- You are comfortable following up with government offices and building close relationships with the gatekeepers at these bodies to ensure companies get licensed as quickly as possible
- You have an eye for details and obsess about getting things done just right
- You have firsthand experience successfully working in a long sales cycle business development role
- Past experience in licensing companies through SAGIA is a plus
- You are super structured with exceptional organizational skills and thrive on making a complex operation run like a well-oiled machine
- You are extroverted, driven, and full of energy with a serious ‘make it happen’ attitude
- You are always open for learning and self-development.
- You have experience using a CRM for sales with comfort using Google Apps
- Native fluency in Arabic and high proficiency in English
If this sounds like you, apply below!
AstroLabs is a leading coworking community and digital learning academy on a mission to create a thriving startup ecosystem in the MENA region.
AstroLabs operates two coworking spaces in Dubai and a new location in Riyadh, which is the first foreign licensed incubator in Saudi Arabia. Our spaces serve as a launchpad for top entrepreneurs to establish a local presence and scale up globally and for local entrepreneurs to get the support and community they need to grow and succeed. We are a community of entrepreneurs representing over 120 startups building a variety of innovative companies.
AstroLabs Academy delivers specialized courses on topics in digital business including digital marketing, coding, analytics & big data, UX design, and business development. We regularly run open classes available to the public as well as develop and deliver custom-made curricula for corporate clients and incubators/accelerators across the region.