We are looking for a CRM Associate to drive conversion of inbound leads and grow the outbound pipeline for our Dubai community, Academy and Business Licensing unit in Saudi.
The role is intensively focused on phone conversations, both inbound and outbound. Our ideal candidate is a passionate and driven achiever with a proven track record of overachievement in a sales call center or hospitality/events sales team. This is a great opportunity to take your sales career to the next level in a fast-paced and fun environment.
We’re looking for a closer naturally gifted at establishing rapport, earning customers’ trust and closing sales.
- Own Lead to conversion funnel on internal CRM including outbound prospecting, qualifying and nurturing inbound inquiries, follow-up, answering questions, etc…
Be the first line of support and education for prospective customers across business units by identifying needs, understanding inquiries, answering questions and providing useful information
- Qualify business opportunities and engaging the rest of the team if and when needed
- Execute new campaigns to build pipeline locally and in strategic international markets
- Meet monthly targets of new member sign-ups
- Maintain a clean and up-to-date CRM system and dashboard
REQUIRED SKILLS / BACKGROUND
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a sales and/or telesales role with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- You have outstanding phone communication skills
- You’re customer-focused and an active listener
- You’re proactive and quick. You know how to take ownership and close the loop to get things done
- You’re a multitasker with the ability to handle various communication channels including phone, email, chat and in-person
- You communicate clearly in a structured manner when writing and speaking
- You have good judgment: able to effectively filter inbound opportunities, handle unexpected issues, and spend your time working on the highest value priorities
- You are extroverted, driven, and full of energy with a serious ‘make it happen’ attitude
- On the technical side, you have experience with CRM programs, lead generation campaigns. You are comfortable with Google Apps (Drive, Sheets, Docs, Forms)
If this sounds like you, apply below!
AstroLabs is a leading coworking community and digital learning academy on a mission to create a thriving startup ecosystem in the MENA region.
AstroLabs operates two coworking spaces in Dubai and a new location in Riyadh, which is the first foreign licensed incubator in Saudi Arabia. Our spaces serve as a launchpad for top entrepreneurs to establish a local presence and scale up globally and for local entrepreneurs to get the support and community they need to grow and succeed. We are a community of entrepreneurs representing over 120 startups building a variety of innovative companies.
AstroLabs Academy delivers specialized courses on topics in digital business including digital marketing, coding, analytics & big data, UX design, and business development. We regularly run open classes available to the public as well as develop and deliver custom-made curricula for corporate clients and incubators/accelerators across the region.