Wenaak’s mission is to address the world with a B2B addressing system based in the UAE, for which we’re looking for a Node.js & Android developer to join our tech team. This is a new and very challenging role where you will report directly to the CTO. The role will predominantly be dealing with various web development related task to improve our software development process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ability to recommend corrective actions and suggest solutions when needed and project basis
- Candidates should be able to work independently with little or no supervision at times and work in a managed teams environment other times
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities
Required Experience Android:
- Native Android 3+ Years (with experience Google Maps API) Experience implementing :
Required Experience (WEB):
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science, IT or any similar environment.
- NodeJs 3 + Years
- GeoSpatial Databases 2 + Years (MySQL/Postgis)
- Front End Experience 4 + Years (HTML5,Bootstrap,jQuery)
- Handlebars (plus points)
- Google Maps API (Places & Direction)
- At least 2 -3 years of experience in working in GIS/Mapping environment
- Able to work alone without any guidance
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both technical and non-technical)
What we offer
We provide an excellent Co-Working office environment where you will be able to interact with other members and entrepreneurs in the tech business.
Our mission is to redefine addressing system in the UAE and the world. Wenaak.com is an Alpha Numeric addressing system that divides cities into 15m x 15m grids and converts them into localized and communicable codes.