Wahed’s marketing strategy strongly incorporates explainer videos, motion graphics, live video, and GIF production to communicate with clients. As we also aim to become the go-to source for Islamic Finance, we will be creating educational live videos with Wahed personnel and Shari’ah scholars. The candidate must, therefore, be skilled in producing different types of media.
We need an energetic person with a creative mind who can develop ideas and produce content for our company. The candidate will work closely with management to discuss potential videos and ideas.
Main Job Responsibilities:
· Take projects from inception to completion, with a strong attention to detail and quality
· Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
· Creating storyboards
· Shoot interview/informational videos for multiplatform usage
· Must understand how to visually tell a story using different techniques and media forms
· Demonstrates proficiency in operating digital video and still camera equipment (lighting and sounds as well) and visual editing software
· Must be able to produce motion graphics for video and have strong knowledge of lighting design and sound design
· Strong understanding of editing techniques with the ability to self-edit
· An eye for typography, color and composition
· Comfortable editing with music/audio and choosing the relevant effects/tracks for videos
· Work well with and meet fast deadlines and quick turnarounds
· Able to balance new, innovative ideas, with a strong production aesthetic
Please send us examples of your previous work and your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org