The Client Experience Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that all clients receive the support and attention they require, while also proactively finding new ways to improve our processes.
This will not be a typical ‘client support’ role. Although responding to LiveChat and support emails will be a vital part, the candidate will also need to show creativity to come up with solutions that enable us to reach our end goal in less time.
Main Job Responsibilities:
· First point of contact for our clients on LiveChat and support emails
· Ensures that all communication is compliant with financial regulation. This is absolutely top priority
· Comfortable in taking full ownership of client experience and support
· Candidate will be trained to be able to provide the necessary support to clients without breaching any regulatory restrictions.
The candidate must always follow best practices
· Responsible for managing client complaints and responding to client inquiries by coordinating with the IT team
· Ensures that open tickets are closed within the approved ETA’s
· Proactively find new ways to improve efficiency and overall processes
· Provide regular updates to management on performance
· Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
· Excellent English writing and speaking skills
Please email email@example.com your CV and explain why you want to work for Wahed Invest (please answer specifically).