We are looking for a proactive, resourceful, crafty and friendly communicator to engage partners, consultants and customers and influence the management of our operations and development of our
As Operations Executive, you will formulate and execute operational strategies and objectives to ensure The Scalable CFO operates successfully and meets its goals. You will provide professional support to the executive team by assisting with designing and implementing strong processes to support growth and business scalability.
You will manage all day-to-day operational aspects of the business to ensure the best customer experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities you can expect to get involved in 3 core areas:
Business Development & Marketing,
- Research prospective customers in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Extensive customer facing activities including prospecting new clients and ongoing development of existing accounts.
- Identifying business development opportunities, harnessing partnership leads.
- Develop Marketing strategy to grow presence within target market
- Enhance presence across marketing channels through content optimization.
- Developing social media strategies and overseeing execution.
- Identifying industry and market trends for capitalizing on potential opportunities.
- Execute public relations strategy by assisting with planning and implementation of finance workshops.
- Manage and grow stakeholder networks.
- Manage and coordinate new client onboarding, working as a conduit between partner and client.
- Organize and coordinate contractual matters with clients.
- Cultivate the relationships with clients and project stakeholders.
- Administration of client proposals, preparation of contracts to suit client deliverables.
- Perform client profitability analysis and reviews.
Talent & Learning,
- Engage in Finance workshops and content development.
- Aide Consultant onboarding cycle by optimizing administration process.
- Review Consultant profiles, manage our network and optimize distribution efficiency.
- Adaptable, autonomous and flexible as required to work in a complex and uncertain environment, including a startup or within a team.
- Strong will, work ethic and high standard of achievement.
- Fast-learner who thrives under pressure.
- Ability to logically work towards the desired outcome.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and an ability to listen and respond to input.
- Thrives on flexibility and independence and entrepreneurial by nature.
- Intent to develop one’s potential to be a leader.
- Global Associate or Audit level experience in a financial / numerical / analytical environment.
- Big 4, Top tier Consulting Firm or Finance best practice experience.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office – specifically excel and power point
- Knowledge with a variety of financial software solutions in accounting SAP ERP, QuickBooks, Dynamics and Oracle is an advantage.
- ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA, CIMA is an advantage.
- MBA is an advantage.
- Knowledge in project management tools Asana, Google Apps and Microsoft Project is an advantage.
Working with Us:
In this dynamic role, you will be optimizing our customer’s journey across all stages of the business by applying your knowledge and expertise. We value collaboration and believe flexibility is key to success, by joining us you will be a part of a dynamic team that is shaping the way our network of consultants and customers collaborate.
At the Scalable CFO, we embody our values within our interactions and representation of the company. We see our values as a core motivator for our approach within our organization where we aspire all our employees to represent.
They are the following:
- Empowering: Thrives on empowering people and communities
- Curious: Compulsively curious and master of applying learnings
- Balanced: Holistically creative and never one-dimensional
- Reliable: Relentlessly trustworthy and dependable
- Determined: Superhuman will and work ethic
- Inspiring: Leads by example and with integrity
- Respectful: Lives by the golden rule naturally
- Caring: Nurtures every living creature
As a core team member, you may be required to be involved in other functions and undertake tasks to the best of your capabilities for the growth of the Company.
You will be compensated with medical insurance, vacation flight benefit, flexible work hours and location, a fixed monthly salary, and participate in share incentive schemes that the company may have.
About The Scalable CFO
We take our customers on an insightful journey into their numbers through meaningful collaboration focused on
their vision. Our guiding principles and holistic approach bridge the gap between the cultural mindset and financial
strategy. We bring energy and approachability when breaking down complex models into executable bite-size
The Scalable CFO was founded in UAE in 2016, as a team of freelance finance professionals who aim to make
flexible high-level financial management services accessible to ambitious businesses that do not want or do not
need a full-time CFO. By bringing together our financial expertise, we aim to introduce our customers to a new
breed of CFO.