The role of Consultant Associate you will partner the onsite Finance Manager or CFO while working with a variety of customers on site. You will be exposed to a diverse set of customers where you will be required to quickly adapt to the different challenges faced in each industry.
We request candidates to additionally upload their cv on our careers portal
Role and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities you can expect to take on are subjective to the service requirements of the undertaken customers. These are the areas that you can expect to be involved in:
- Apply best practice financial modeling, by researching economic and market trends; and preparing feasibility studies for customer’s industry which includes, revenue, cost and valuation modeling and financial statements.
- Perform variance analysis by reviewing financials against budgets.
- Monitor and control customer financial models and manage adjustments.
- Assisting senior consultant by produce ad-hoc reports based on demands of projects.
- Testing business scenarios and sensitivity analysis as well as documenting the results.
- Preparation of customer pitches, presentations, and proposals.
- Tracking customer financial position of assets with an emphasis on cash flow management.
- Assisting on site team to find the most efficient solution to a business problem.
- Providing training for customers on how to efficiently use business software.
- Aid in the preparation of strategic plans, business analysis, and budget preparations.
- Assisting in controlling the financial operations of the various projects to ensure compliance with international accounting standards, company policies and procedures and customer connivant requirements.
- Ensuring that the customer books of accounts are compiled in a timely and accurate manner. Reviewing and verifying the accuracy of any financials received and/or forwarded.
- Assisting in preparing various schedules and reconciliations for the customer Audits.
- The review and preparation of monthly financial reports including but not limited to balance sheet, income statements, and reconciliation. Statement of Cashflow, trade debtors and Payables and variance analysis with budget/ forecast.
Key attributes and skills:
- Adaptable and flexible as required to work in a complex and uncertain environment, including a startup or within a team
- Strong will, work ethic and high standard of achievement
- Ability to logically work towards the desired outcome in a complex and uncertain environment
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and an ability to listen and respond to input.
- Excelling at clearly breaking down and explaining a complex topic verbally and in writing to a non-financial audience.
- Thrives on flexibility and independence and entrepreneurial by nature.
- Intent to develop one’s potential to be a leader or an expert.
- An energetic people person and motivated ‘doer’.
- +2 years post qualification work experience or 5 years relevant work experience
- ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA, CIMA or working towards MBA
- Global Associate or Audit level experience in a financial/numerical/analytical environment.
- Big 4 or Top tier Consulting Firm experience or Finance best practice experience.
- Knowledge with a variety of financial software solutions in accounting SAP ERP, QuickBooks, Dynamics and Oracle.
- Knowledge in project management tools Asana, Google Apps and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office – specifically excel and power point
- Strong alignment with The Scalable CFO culture and values.
About The Scalable CFO
In this dynamic role, you will be optimizing our customer’s journey across all stages of the business by applying your knowledge and expertise. We value collaboration and believe flexibility is key to success, by joining us you will be a part of our network of consultants where you will be required to work on-site or remotely.
We aim to provide financial leaders a channel to work with a variety of customers while exposing them to a wealth of new and challenging experiences. We understand the importance of work-life balance, we believe in providing the flexibility to work with the number of customers that serves your personal needs.