serVme is looking for highly motivated IT Support technicians that provide assistance, resolve technical problems, and maintain client’s software. They also support clients who are experiencing problems with their hardware, network, or software. Support is provided in person, over the phone and/or online.
Who are we looking for?
- A talented tech support responsible for troubleshooting and providing the highest level of support to our high- valued clients. As a tech/customer service support you will be engaging with our customers through phone calls and visiting the clients to solve any technical issues they may be experiencing with the software.
- This role is best suited for someone who has a knack for working with people, strong problem-solving and communication skills
- The ability to make sound decisions
- Someone who can quickly learn on the fly, and will try anything to find a solution to a tricky problem
- Installing and maintaining our connection with Clients servers (All around Lebanon)
- Testing/Locating the bugs in our system (No need for scripts)
- Integrating with PBX System, Cisco Call Managers, VoIP, SIP enabled lines and networks
- A technical college degree and basic programming background, preferably in scripting languages (Python, Batch, Bash etc…)
- A solid background in IT and Network (Routing/Switching/VoIP) troubleshooting and installation (Small Businesses at least)
- Has network certifications such as ITIL certification
- A general knowledge of Cloud architectures and technologies
- An intermediate background in security
- The ability to accurately follow detailed procedures and come up with stable workarounds if needed
- You’re someone people love working with. You feel at home when collaborating. And most importantly, you laugh at our jokes
- Ability to build professional and trusting relationships with customers from all around the world
- Works well in a small team and across departments in a fast-paced start-up environment
serVme is a CRM, data analytics system that allows restaurants and clubs to understand data about their diners in order to provide them with the best customer and personalized dining service. By enhancing their operations and collecting guest data restaurants can market directly to their diners and increase footfall, revenues, and lower their marketing budget. We are a growing startup with presence in UAE and Lebanon and growing into other markets.