Are you an amazing developer or IT architect looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience growing an online website, e-commerce or marketplace?
Are you passionate about making a difference? The fastest growing e-learning and edtech company – TeachMeNow.com is looking to hire in Dubai.
We are looking for someone with proven experience and track record to prove it, data driven and analytical, as well as someone with a proactive attitude with a hands on approach and passion to make things happen.
This position is a hands-on development position where you will be working in an agile environment and rolling out new features and enhancements to the server side of our web application.
We work on the latest microsoft technology, azure, web app api’s and more. We are looking for someone to help us scale to the next level and lead our team in Dubai.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Plan the further development of the architecture, strategy and lead our inhouse development team. Focising on the web api and development of the Web Services and server side components of our platform.
2. Further enhance, tweak and optimsie the platform and infrastructure to scale and grow Leverage the latest technology for WebRTC, Cloud Infrastructure, Native Apps, C#, .Net and more.
3. Collaborate with the team to create a fast and scalable system. Work direclty with the CEO and board. Provide Maintain the system as well as lead your own team.
You must have:
· Bachelors of Science in an Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology-related field.
· Proven track record of minimum 8 years of software development experience or IT and cloud infrastructre expeirence leveraging Azure and .net.
· C#, .Net and Web API 2
· EntityFramework 6
· Passion for learning and sharing knowledge.
· Great communication skills that will enable you to collaborate with the rest of the team
· Write high-quality, maintainable and reusable code using best practices (unit testing, source control, design patterns, etc.)
· OAuth, OpenID Connect, Identity Server 3
· Agile Development (SCRUM, KANBAN)
· Azure Cloud Services and Azure SQL
· Source control like Team Foundation Studio
· XUnit 2, AutoFixture and Moq
1. Experience in working on web based portal.
2. Proven track record of success on the above required skills.
3. Experience with the digital world and launching/growing apps, websites or ecommerce platforms. Prefered experience in the education or edtech space is also preferred.
4. Previous experience with a startup is preferred in startup or scale up phase.
5. Fluent in English. You must have good writen and verbal communication skills. Another language is a plus and not a must.
6. Passionate about education and technology.
7. A global and international mindset. Work with us to continuously optimise and tweak our platform, generate more traction and be a part of influencing the direction of the company.
Here´s what we can offer you:
Maximum freedom for creative minds instead of convention and hierarchy. Doing instead of talking. Testing things out instead of debating them. An opportunity to make your mark and create results. An international and dynamic team to work with.
Please send a personalised cover letter with your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application must include a cover letter that tells us why you want to work with us and why we should choose you.
We prefer candidates based in the UAE. We look forward to reading your application.
Salary and equity to be negotiated.
Our mission is to make the world a better place through education.
Our vision is to improve accessibility through modern technology.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to help us create the next big thing. Help us shake up the scene using your strengths and bring new ideas to the table.
We are a dynamic young startup based out of Dubai, looking to grow the family. Be a part of this exciting phase and grow something that is growing fast.
About the team: We are result driven, value being practical, our work environment is flexible, and we are all very ambitious. Are you someone who wants to create something amazing, be empowered and are hands on?
Who we are? At Teach Me Now, we are an international mix that have passions for things like rollerblading, argentine tango, intellectual debates and indulging in amazing food at the office.
We are looking for people who dare to be different and want to be a part of something that help change the way the world learns.