The Business Development Manager is a highly entrepreneurial role responsible for
acquisitions and growth within the Small, Medium and Enterprise segment. The role is
principally accountable for acquiring high-value business owners by consultative offering
the most appropriate program to maximize client’s business.
We are looking for Business Development professionals to build market position by locating,
developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
This role is envisaged to manage Key accounts, build and strengthen relationships with
partners and strategic solution to partners and financial institutions Business Heads and
What you will do:
· Analyze Market trends, competitor offers and devise marketing strategies Locate
potential business deals by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of
generating interest from potential clients.
· To be the single point of contact for the client relationships which you will manage
· Prospecting and Sourcing of new strategically important partnerships for us.
· Ensuring that the new relationships are smoothly on-boarded on to the platform in
coordination with technology.
· Manage existing relationships by ensuring that the partnership is mutually beneficial
for both of us.
· Increase revenue per client by keeping a keen eye on profitability
· Incremental client engagement by providing insights on customer behavior online
· Analyzing client’s performance on our platform and having regular interactions with
the P&L owners from the client side
· Manage all aspects of financial operations associated with partner agreements,
including, but not limited to, vendor set up, payment flow explanation, invoicing,
timely payment collection, reconciliation of data, and dealing with any billing and
payment issues within the region.
· Being a thought leader for increasing online presence and channel effectiveness of
· Concept Selling of multiple path-breaking initiatives and products in the Fintech
· Assess potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements,
potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities, etc
· Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and
negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
· Research new prospective customers within target industries
· Consultative selling experience (proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals)
in a cold calling sales environment
· Demonstrated strategic ability to link our strategic and financial objectives and customer
· Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and manage a lead pipeline across
the sales cycle.
· Excellent oral and written communication, and relationship building abilities
· Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all
· High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management.
· Strong financial and business acumen.
· Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
Education and Experience
· MBA in Sales/Marketing.
· 4+ years of relevant experience
· Experience initiating, negotiating and closing strategic partnerships.
· Experience in tech or Internet industry a plus
· You must also be a highly adaptable, motivated, and ready to meet any challenge
· This is a position for a self-motivated out-of-the-box thinker, who can anticipate growth
potential and create business partnerships.
· UAE driving license is a plus.