• Experience in designing secure server architecture on cloud, for controllers, databases, user management and authentication.
• Knowledge in big data programming, having previously worked on database structure design (Hadoop, SQL server and client and Oracle).
• Very good knowledge in programming methodologies such as agile, XP, UP and SCRUM.
• Advance knowledge in most of the following: Java, framework design, J Query, UML, XML, HTML, CSS, SOA and PHP.
• Good level in C Sharp and .NET coding language.
• Very good knowledge in project management using MS-project and respect deadlines as it is planned but also respecting the process of development to transit from realization phases to delivery ones in order to meet development goals.
• Capability to understand internal client requirements to develop a software solution upon request.
• Already implemented at least 3 license management modules on web and app sides.
• preferred experience environment: Spring and eclipse.