LUNCH:ON (www.lunchon.ae) is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive our key marketing functions and help power our next phase of accelerated growth.
Marketing is a large, multi-faceted mission at LUNCH:ON; one that is a vital part of our future growth plans. While we’ve been effective in acquiring customers, we don’t have it all figured out — that’s where we want someone who has a strong sense of ownership and is hungry to learn and experiment with scalable marketing channels to drive:
Acquiring New Users
We are in hundreds of offices right now and will be in thousands next year – we currently use a bottoms-up approach to propagate ourselves into a company and leverage key decision makers to get their entire workforce on the LUNCH:ON platform. We deploy feet-on-the-street, guerrilla-style consumer marketing to drive awareness and adoption amongst hungry office workers but also want to better utilize social and digital channels to find and acquire our target customers.
Once we have acquired a customer, we want to make them a fan for life. Re-engagement strategies – offline, online, and through social channels – are key to keeping our customers happy and well-fed.
Building Awareness & New Markets
Telling our story, particularly as we enter new markets, is critical to getting the best companies and restaurants on board fast.
This role is an incredible opportunity for anyone who wants to get in at the ground-floor of the growth team, and it’s critical to building the brand and customer base.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a marketing leader who has the creative and technical skills around branding, positioning and strategic communication and can think deeply about the customer experience and how to best present and communicate our offerings.
A blend of analytical, creative and organizational skills:
· Writing email copy;
· Brainstorming new creative concepts;
· Analyzing the effect of different promotional offers and strategies;
· Mapping and optimizing customer lifecycle touch points and flow;
· Identifying key gaps in our customer understanding and conducting research to fill them;
· Coordinating feet-on- the-street promotional and marketing campaigns;
· Capturing customer insights from multiple sources, synthesizing the data, then using the results to help prioritize broader company initiatives;
· Owning the go-to-market communication plans for new product features;
· Structured thinker – there are thousands of things we could be doing – which will deliver the best ROI?
· Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) – you know how to influence and motivate others inside and outside of your team
· Excited by details – you understand the little things matter and that we all have to get our hands dirty to execute on them.
· Execute on online and offline acquisition campaigns to grow our customer base in profitable ways across multiple markets;
· Own customer lifecycle communication strategies through email/SMS/social channels to improve user onboarding, order frequency, engagement, and retention;
· Develop comprehensive KPIs across customer lifecycle and use them to set our north star;
· Identify knowledge gaps and opportunities, define appropriate learning mechanism and conduct market research;
· Define positioning and key messaging points for existing and new product concepts;
· Conduct go-to-market plan and comms campaigns;
· Blend of analytical and creative marketing capabilities – proven ability to define messaging content, execute campaign and analyze results;
· 2+ years online marketing experience preferably with B2C company managing variety of channels and programs (email, SEM, SEO, Facebook, Twitter);
· Experience in both acquisition and retention functions;
· 2+ years team leadership experience;
· Experience executing and end to end campaigns (product launch/roll-out, seasonal promotions, etc.);
· Strong Excel skills;
· Excellent communication skills.
· Success with organic and viral social and search media;
· Experience with offline and/or guerilla marketing including project management;
· Proof of brand identity development;
· Experience with data science and stats.
· Competitive full-time salary + performance bonus.
· Health benefits.
· Stock options.
LUNCH:ON is revolutionizing food ordering at work by creating an obsessively frictionless user experience. We believe a good lunch should be easy, convenient and delicious. LUNCH:ON delivers food from the best restaurants in the city with no minimums, tips or fees.