AstroLabs is a leading coworking space and learning academy for digital technology companies. Our mission is to create a thriving technology ecosystem in the MENA region.
AstroLabs Dubai serves as a launchpad for the highest potential technology companies to establish a presence in Dubai and scale up globally. We are a community of entrepreneurs representing over 140 startups building a variety of innovative technologies.
We are now seeking an Content & Graphic Design Intern to support the team in documenting the the next phase of growth at AstroLabs as we scale up to serve hundreds of startups across multiple facilities and deploy programs to thousands more. It is an exciting time as we just expanded to our second location in Dubai!
You will be a critical part of the marketing team in designing our content for our social channels, website, academy programs and more! Ideally you will be a fresh graduate 0-3 years experience in graphic design. You are passionate about building the entrepreneurial community and naturally gifted at creating content and engaging with the community
- Deliver on weekly graphic design collaterals
- Help produce video content such as interviews, event recaps, live streams and more.
- Meet with startups in our community and document/interview them for our marketing efforts
- Support marketing team with thinking up engaging content ideas
- Work on exciting community events.
Required Skills & Background
- Passionate about startups and entrepreneurship
- You are a creative ball of energy, with lots of ideas and concepts to engage our audience with.
- You are well versed in Adobe Creative Crown (especially Photoshop & Premiere Pro) and experienced in creating graphic designs from scratch
- You are knowledgeable about social media and content marketing and eager to learn more.
- You have basic experience in videography and photography
- You are meticulous and have an eye for detail.
- You can juggle multiple tasks at once and you always close the loop
- You’re proactive and quick. You know how to take ownership and close the loop to get things done.