The Full Stack Developer will have a chance to be part of our profit sharing program. This, on top of your basic salary, makes the job financially rewarding.
The Full Stack Developer will also find a great deal of challenging problems as we compete with the global players, so if you enjoy problem solving, this is the right job for you.
On top of that, we have flexible working programs, so work from anywhere in the world as long as you deliver.
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our GoLodger.com platform.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
– Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms, devices and browsers
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
– Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
Proficient understanding of code versioning using Git, etc.
– Strong understanding of PHP (preferably Symphony Framework), JS, and back-end development
– Development experience for both mobile and desktop
– Development experience for both web and mobile app
– Design overall architecture of the web application.
– Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
– Ensure high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
– Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
– Maintain code integrity and organization.
– Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
– Understanding of server-side languages
– Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
– Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Gitlab
Benefits and Perks:
– Profit participation program
– Flexible work schedule and can work remotely
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the success story of a truly global start-up. GoLodger.com is an international platform specialised in short term accommodations. We are part of affiliate programs with global accommodation providers, which means we can provide accommodations anywhere in the world (Currently we have access to 5 Mn + accommodations world wide)