LUNCH:ON (www.lunchon.ae) is looking for a General Manager with strong leadership skills to drive our continued growth in the UAE. Your mission: Work with LUNCH:ON’s executive team to drive growth across the UAE and perfect the LUNCH:ON model for the market, manage and continue building the local team, and ensure the continued success of LUNCH:ON in its home market.
The General Manager will be the CEO of the market and will own all of LUNCH:ON’s operations, partnerships, and growth across the market.
The GM and the local team will solidify LUNCH:ON as the go-to lunch solution for office workers, gaining entry into top companies, looking at expansion into new parts of Dubai and the UAE, and partnering with the best restaurants. Candidates will be skilled in fearless experimentation and will be able to motivate their team to exceed their aggressive, double-digit growth goals. With a deep care for delivering amazing customer experiences, the GM has the ultimate responsibility for ensuring that our food, our service, and the overall customer experience for the UAE market is nothing short of amazing.
· Work with our centralized functions to tailor and execute our strategy for the UAE market while navigating through any local regulation;
· Lead a team of 4+ Business Development Managers and direct / coach them in their B2B sales efforts;
· Lead the effort and Vendor Onboarding Team in identifying and onboarding the ideal food vendors in the city;
· Manage top level relationships with key food vendors and the operations surrounding them;
· Lead the Operations team across both LUNCH:ON’s individual ordering and catering verticals.
· Act as a contributor as and when needed to meet goals on vendor/customer onboarding;
· Report KPIs to executive leadership weekly;
· Solve logistics problems to streamline daily operations;
· Manage the market’s P&L and implement cost-saving measures to increase profitability.
· At least 3 years of experience in general management.
· Proven experience directly managing people: hiring, firing, coaching, etc.
· At least 2 years experience in sales, business development, or strategic partnerships.
· Experience with P&L management.
· Familiar with sales pipelines and processes.
· Analytical and data-driven problem solver.
· Entrepreneurial, autonomous, and growth-oriented. Startup experience is a big plus.
· Experience in maximizing customer experience is ideal.
· ‘Get shit done’ attitude.
· Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
· Small ego and ability to work in a high-pressure environment where collaboration is key.
· Excellent organizational skills, with impressive ability to manage a multitude of responsibilities.
· Experience in F&B is a plus, but exhibited passion for food is a must.
· Competitive full-time salary + performance bonus.
· Health benefits.
· Stock options.
LUNCH:ON is revolutionizing food ordering at work by creating an obsessively frictionless user experience. We believe a good lunch should be easy, convenient and delicious. LUNCH:ON delivers food from the best restaurants in the city with no minimums, tips or fees.