OFFICE MANAGER ROLE.
You will be an important part of the team who organizes and coordinates office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. You will be responsible for developing office communication protocols, reorganizing administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task assignment.
You will also over view social media content, we anticipate you to be advanced with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. You should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Provides reference by adhering to procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of office records.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment acquisition.
• Ensure operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Manage the distribution of membership Cards of new members and keeping the log of members updated and issued to FamilyPass partners.
• Managing of enquiries by general public by telephone and emails.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Prepare reports and other duties as requested by Management.
Social Media Content
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) that is approved by management
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and application
Knowledge and Relevant Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Technical degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 4+ years of professional experience required
• Fluent Bilingual written and verbal Arabic/English skills.
• Ability to communicate exceptionally – via telephone and email – and handle high phone/e-mail volume.
• Intermediate-level or better knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Power Point.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask
• Must be detail orientated, able to prioritize
• Ability to deal with customers and/or vendors as it relates to conflict management and negotiations
• Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and have strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness along with high attention to detail
• Ability to work in a global team environment
• Work well under pressure in a fast pace environment under time constraints
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong analytical skills
• Focus on internal/eCustomer Service
• Solve Problems efficiently & quickly
• Excellent Time Management skills
• Critical Thinking
• Hands on experience in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Must work well within a team environment and must build and manage key internal and external relationships
• Provide guidance and help prioritize activities of warehouse employee as needed