We are looking for an energetic Marketing intern to assist our marketing team in the UAE. You love food and are content oriented. You like writing but also know that a great picture could be worth a thousand words. You will be helping in most of Eat’s marketing activities, from social media, influencers, blog, mobile app content and email newsletter.
- You have excellent verbal and writing skills in English (mandatory)
- You have good verbal and writing skills in Arabic
- You love food and like writing about it
- You are eager to try new things and learn
- Basic knowledge of internet marketing is desired
- You will help manage our social media accounts
- You will deal with restaurants to ensure all the content in the Eat mobile App are up-to-date
- You will help in the creation of our content: Blog posts, Newsletters and Social Media
- You will assist the Marketing team in their day-to-day tasks
First and foremost, you will learn a lot in a short amount of time. We are a young company and each of the team members are responsible for many tasks. You will be exposed to a high-growth Internet startup and all its challenges. We also cover most of your expenses (House, Food, Transport).
If you are interested in joining Eat, send us an email and let us know what makes you the best candidate for this internship. Please begin the message with “Konnichiwa Lourah”.
Looking forward to your application, good luck!
About Eat App
Eat is a consumer-facing mobile app which allows users to discover the best fine dining restaurants, and within 3 clicks, make a table reservation at their desired venue. Eat is venture backed and has seated over 1,000,000 guests to date in both Bahrain, Dubai and very soon we will be expanding to Abu Dhabi.