Airshoppers is a peer-to-peer marketplace, connecting Shoppers looking to shop smarter and access a borderless world of products, and Travelers interested in making money while traveling by recommending and bringing Shoppers the products they love!
As the Back End Web Developer, your main tasks will be:
- Build, maintain and optimize current code base. You should also always be thinking of scalability and stability
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve server performance problems
- On call response for after-hours outages and upgrades
- Proficient in object oriented programming in PHP with MVC frameworks such as Laravel,
- Proficient with cloud service offerings including deployment and environments management
- Minimum 3 years of full stack software development experience.
- Ability to work remotely for the duration of 2 months
- Email and notification management including large email distribution
- You should also be contributing ideas and innovation in creating new systems, automation, or algorithms to help make Airshoppers Smarter and faster for our users, and internal team.
Good to have:
- HTML and CSS
- Experience in Server side integration with 3rd party API